Not sure which training to purchase?

Here's what Tariq had to say...

"Being Controller for a mid-size corporation in Canada for over twelve years, I’ve never came across such an intense elite level practical training course for QuickBooks. The bundle deal was incredible, it’s at a throw away price, it can just  pay off in the first hour of training.

I’ve learned so much that I never thought it existed, and how easily I can make it work.
Eileen, I thanks a lot for sharing your decades of wisdom, you are really generous of not holding anything back and tried real hard to explain complex technical process and procedures in simple accounting language that makes complete sense.
 
Hats off to you! Thankingly Yours,

Tariq Shaikh, MComm, PB, CPB."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội