How do you help people? Give me five ways...

I was just speaking with John Charbonneau, a local mortgage broker. He's always coming up with cool ways to communicate about what he does and how he helps people.  Sometimes he interviews other people to help them get their message out about how they help people too. 

I always find his email marketing techniques interesting. Today he asked me to give him five questions he could ask me about how I help people. We're going to make a five minute video next week. What an interesting exercise this is already. If I asked you how you help people what would you say? Here are my answers. 

I help people to
1) learn how to take control of and plan financial matters, both personal and business
2) organize paperwork, personal and business
3) learn how personal tax credits can be documented to make a claim that reduces tax payable
4) estimate and calculate tax payable
4) figure out how the rules apply to them

Ways I help people include:

1) Providing information, for free. There's all kinds of free information on my website. It's everywhere. Under Links, My Projects, Publications...  For example, under My Projects, you'll find a student workbook about how to use TurboTax Online for free, anonymously for example that teachers can use in the classroom. I'm passionate about people's rights about the rules, and sometimes that means just getting the word out there that there's something they should know is important to me.

2) Selling products, videos, and e-books and spreadsheets, found in my shopping cart. I've been recording webinars for www.ipbc.ca for the past three years and many of these webinars were recorded for sale. IPBC gets a percentage of sales and I'm listed as a Partner on their website.

3) Online coaching or education, for example, my Boot-Camp next Tuesday Oct 30 at 11:30 am PST, using www.GoToMeeting.com you or a group, up to 25 people from anywhere, even mobile on their mobile device with an APP, view my computer screen and talk using VoIP. (Buy a headset with a mic for noise cancellation so everyone isn't listening to you rattle paper or your dog bark, and try it free for 30 days so you'll be comfortable before someone asks you to attend a meeting with them)





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội