Limited time offer: October 2012 only!

Experts on how to use QuickBooks software, (like me, as an example) will invest thousands of hours to become experts. We write articles to explain how QuickBooks works for other ProAdvisors, train clients, train our own staff, and pass online exams to become an Intuit Canada Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.

Small business owners, bookkeepers and accountants expect/hope to learn in a few hours what it took an expert like me thousands of hours to learn, experiment and perfect.

Over the past two years I've written and produced 40 hours of video training to impart that expertise. I share other useful products via my online store, like a OneNote sample of a working paper file, and spreadsheets to calculate various tax calculations, all for a nominal fee.

When you add up all the products in my online store, the combined price is a staggering $952.79 before tax. IPBC members get a 50% discount, for a discounted combined price is $563.84. I partner with IPBC and provide members products at a 50% discount www.ipbc.ca

Last week an accountant who is an IPBC member emailed to beg me to find a way to price these products in my online store so that he can afford to learn what I know how to do. His job is terminating and he can't afford $563.84 plus tax, but he really wants to learn from me. I understand how expensive training is, because I've paid to learn. Often thousands of dollars every year to keep current. So here's what I am going to do for this guy, and for anyone who wants to take me up on this limited time offer, because I really do get it.

So, for a very limited time, as in from today until October 15, I'm going to offer all my products, everything in my Shopping Cart today for $250.00.

I'm going to extend the 50% discount to IPBC members for this package limited time offer. For $125 IPBC members can purchase a bundle of everything in my online store right now, which would normally cost an IPBC member $563.84.

There's only two products excluded from this offer. What's excluded are the monthly meetings for Boot Camp and CGA's Only (Canadian Virtual Tax Research Club).

In addition, for the first 25 people who ACT NOW and take me up on this offer, I'll throw in 90 minute group online meeting from 11:30 am to 1 pm Pacific time on Friday October 19, 2012. The first 25 people can email me one question about how QuickBooks works at least 24 hours in advance, by 11:30 am October 18th (PST) and I'll answer those questions during this hour.

Please act now, this offer may never happen again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội