Bundled products at affordable price until Monday Oct 15 2012!


Couldn't have said it better myself Lisa!
 
 
(and remember 50% off for www.ipbc.ca members, so go to the website to log in to my Partner Page)
 
"As a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor I purchased Eileen's Mastering QuickBooks video series earlier this year expecting that there would be useful tips and practical suggestions that would help me become more efficient.  I wasn't disappointed.  I just love the well-seasoned user point-of-view that you just don't get with the standard Intuit materials.  These are not just  standard "how to" videos, Eileen gives us the "when & why to".  If you value your time, you won't be sorry you've invested it here!"
Lisa Stretton, CPB
Certified Professional Bookkeeper
Meridian Bookkeeping and Tax

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội