Tuesday 9 30 am Pacific Time - Accountant's Only Tax Study Club

Is CCA is a simple topic? Just do the math? I wish it was that easy. 

CCA takes up a whole chapter in the CCH Preparing your IT book – so this month, let’s take an hour to reflect and review the major concepts, and some of the not so major ones that can trip you up.

Does anyone have an interesting story about CCA and how they had a challenge to overcome? Bring your story.


Sorry, but this group is restricted to certified accountants. CA's, CMA's and CGA's only. No staff or stand-ins. 

Register at www.taxdetective.ca/taxclubs.html

Monthly fee is $30 plus tax.  

Every so often I get a complaints from someone who can't understand why this group is only for accountants, but I can tell you, that every time I've mixed the accountants with non accountants, there isn't anyone saying anything.  

Then, I've tried holding a group for the non accountants, an no one signs up.  I give up, sorry, this tax study group is only for certified accountants, because that's the only way I can get them to participate and show up..

Self-study? Here's the links, count your hours... 

http://www.taxdetective.ca/cca.html

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội