Hah, the bookkeepers must be getting caught up

It's after the third quarter, and several bookkeepers bought the bundle of video training on how to use QuickBooks this weekend.  Reminded me to remind you that these products exist.  I have about 100 things for sale in my shopping cart, and if you've never experienced any of them, you may be missing out on something amazing, at least that's what the bookkeepers tell me.

Since spring of 2011, I've been delivering webinars on a variety of topics to do with QuickBooks, Procedure Manuals, Inventory Parts, Microsoft OneNote, etc. for the members of the Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada.  Their website is www.ipbc.ca

If you haven't gone to investigate who they are and what they are doing, I encourage you to pay them a visit. I love that they asked me to be a participant in their journey. They tell me they're up to over 1,100 members and climbing.

You'll find those products sell on my website, and I give them a cut of course, because they hosted the webinars.

I bundled everything up from March 2011 to October 2012, and then have kept on producing webinars,

November 2012, Inventory Parts (QuickBooks of course)
January 2013, Quicken, a series on Investment Accounting for everyone who has investments
February 2013, Self-employed record keeping using QuickBooks, and focused on tax.
May 2013, Microsoft OneNote, more for fun and profit, not like the working papers series included in the bundle from March 2012 which was about using QuickBooks reports to create working papers in One Note (that's cool too but this was more about procedure manuals.

Next up, I'm doing a four part series on Internal Controls, at their request, and you'll find the pricing and details on their website in their calendar.  The first part of the series starts on the 19th of November, and runs weekly for four weeks. I'm having fun putting this series together with help from a couple of CFE's (certified fraud examiners) and a CMA and a CGA who took time to answer my interview questions. 

More on that this week.  Anyway, check out my shopping cart at www.taxdetective.ca
If you want an idea of what this looks like, there's a freebie for 49 minutes on my YouTube channel, and the sample QuickBooks data file created during this process is there to download in my free stuff section of my website.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội