Found a great info page in Wikipedia on Internal Controls

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_control

Now how on earth am I going to condense all of this down into four sessions for bookkeepers...

Sales, what leads up to a sale, the sale process, post sale, now that everything is on the internet for sale, eBay, Craig's List, my website, your website

Purchases, what leads up to a purchase, the order, the receipt of goods, verification of the bill, post purchase, now that I can buy it online

Deposits, now that banking is so automated, this will be interesting. Have you tried making a deposit from home yet? Last week I deposited a cheque at my desk, using my iPAD to record the deposit on the bank APP. No more trips to the bank machine in my future.

Payments, now that I can pay with PayPal using my iPhone, and PayPal wants me to upload my picture so the vendor can ID me right on my phone.

This is such an interesting topic given the times we live in and advances in technology!

www.ipbc.ca

Will ATM's disappear?  Are receivables a thing of the past for small businesses?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ban nha mat pho ha noi bán nhà mặt phố hà nội